8.14.2005

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 12

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.

This is available as an mp3 for download.

This week is about:
  • how pissed off I am at the religious rights hypocrisy in scientific education
  • the death of my favourite Aunt Suzy (she died yesterday) - I'll blog more on this later. Although, I think this PodCast captures my feelings quite well
  • thanks to everybody helping me emotionally deal with my Lyme's - especially my wife


All in all, ~28 minutes I hope you don't want back.

Mentioned:

2 comments:

Mark Forman said...

Hey Bud,
Haven't listened yet-but glad your well enought o cast and happy to see you posted on your own :) All the best bro!

bpende said...

Figured I should pick up the slack and stop making you do all my posting.

Doing better... There are simply so many places now to hold conversations... frightening.