1.05.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 22

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.

This is available as an mp3 for download.

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 22 - New Year's Resolutions and such

I make sure to thank the new people who dropped a pin in our Frappr Map.

This show, I determine what kind of resolutions I'll make this year. I play a quote from One America PodCast, which gave me the final push toward what my resolutions might be this year. I'm still not sure if I'll actually be able to get down to PodCasterCon, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

This show's song is from The Genders called "Mute Button". This song kicks serious butt.

Don't forget that you can get some of the great PodCaster Hockey League at our PHL store.

Some key links?



The show's intro comes from Bubble, and is called Head Case. Our outro is a song from Steadman, called Wave Goodbye. These songs can be found on the PodSafe Music Network.

All in all, ~13 minutes I hope you don't want back.

1 comment:

Mark Forman said...

The genders do rock-big time baby!