4.13.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 27 - Political Prisoner?!

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.

This is available as an mp3 for download.

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 27 - Political Prisoner?!

One more pin in the Frappr Map. Keep 'em coming.

In this show I talk about a political prisoner here in the US - Leonard Peltier. I also mention a report by Amnesty International. Fantasy Hockey Season is almost done, and I give one of the last few updates about the PHL. I do mention the NJPA and the Trenton Computer Festival. Come hang out with us and help us take over the building... in a nice way. So we can identify you as a member of the NJPA army, make sure to get yourself a shirt from our NJPA store.

We play a song from Mystic River Singers called Evolution. Rock on.

Don't forget that you can get some of the great PodCaster Hockey League gear at our PHL store.

That - quick - mumbling during the opening music is me doing an ad - unpaid, unsolicited - for Writely.com. I use this site for managing my show notes, and have used it in a collaborative fashion for writing a couple of articles and a press release for NJ PodCasters. The site just got picked up by Google... so they're gonna be around for a while. Once they reopen enrollment, you should swing over there and check 'em out.

Some key links?



The show's intro comes from Bubble, and is called Head Case. Our outro is a song from Steadman, called Wave Goodbye. These songs can be found on the PodSafe Music Network.

All in all, 23 minutes I hope you don't want back.

No comments: