This is available as an mp3 for download.
Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...
Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 31 - Whole Lot of Cycling... PodCast from the comfy seat...
So, I recorded this one on my first commute to work. I also secretly edited pieces in from my return ride as well, but I don't remember which parts they are, so maybe you can't tell, either. I talk about why the heck I'm doing this, what it means to me... and ramble a bit as I lose oxygen to my brain from doing more exercise in one day than I have ever done... at the point I recorded this. I've done this commute three times now, and I don't sound much better. Maybe I'll switch to using my commute as time to record my PodCast... hmmmm....
Backing songs (some songs are from the PodSafe Music Network):
- They Might Be Giants - Am I awake
- Chachi On Acid - Bicycle twist you Hankyface!
- The Shapes - Dreaming of an M16
- The BroadBand - God Save The Internet
- Orange Street - Message to England
- Clint Dempsey - Don't Tread On This - Member of the US Men's National Team
- Joe Strummer and the Mescalaros - Yalla Yalla
- Jonathan Coulton - I Crush Everything
- Disembodied Voices PodCast Group
- JC Hutchins.net or the Podiobooks.com site
- Scott Sigler - Media Whore and his book Infection
- SlamIdol - the poetry slam PodCast for your iPod or other mp3 player
- Slice of SciFi
- Somerville Cycles
- Specialized Bicycles
All in all, 34 minutes I hope you don't want back.