6.25.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 31 - Whole Lot of Cycling... PodCast from the comfy seat...

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.


This is available as an mp3 for download.


Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...


Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 31 - Whole Lot of Cycling... PodCast from the comfy seat...


So, I recorded this one on my first commute to work. I also secretly edited pieces in from my return ride as well, but I don't remember which parts they are, so maybe you can't tell, either. I talk about why the heck I'm doing this, what it means to me... and ramble a bit as I lose oxygen to my brain from doing more exercise in one day than I have ever done... at the point I recorded this. I've done this commute three times now, and I don't sound much better. Maybe I'll switch to using my commute as time to record my PodCast... hmmmm....


Backing songs (some songs are from the PodSafe Music Network):


Key Links:


All in all, 34 minutes I hope you don't want back.

No comments: