9.26.2006

Meet up in Second Life



Second Life DVoices meet-I'll provide drinks. Some of you have at least tried out by now. If not, SL is a virtual community where you can buy and sell property, do business, chat/IM with friends, participate in social activities not disimilar to the real world. I'd like to arrange a meetup with DVoices group members sometime in SL whereby we can chat and meet virtually. So there's my offer I'll take it further when get some response(s). In SL I'm Chill Moksung.

4 comments:

John said...

Does that mean I am going to lose a lot of sleep over SL? Not that I need any sleep, having a crying baby every damn night!!

Mark Forman said...

Was that baby talk?:-) Glad to see the proud papa surface for a comment. Have you tried SL yet?

WNDR Wolf said...

It does seem to be interesting...

John said...

Installed it but haven't tried it yet. Really have to stay up at night to try it.