9.17.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 35 - CSA... not the abbreviation you're thinking of

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.


This is available as an mp3 for download.


Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...


Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 35 - CSA... not the abbreviation you're thinking of


I've been enjoying the produce we've been getting from our local CSA - Honey Brook Organic Farm, so I figure, "Hey, I PodCast... let's PodCast about this... and it's a good social action thing to do...". Listen to me and others talk about how great CSAs are. This show's song is from Tons of Fun University and is called "Come a Long Way". The bed music for the CSA quotes comes from Savium called Animus Girl, courtesy of the PodSafe Music Network. The twang in this show also comes from the PMN and is from Bloingo.


Key Links:


All in all, ~21 minutes I enjoyed bringing you.

No comments: