10.18.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 36 - Simplification... or cleanup... you decide

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.


This is available as an mp3 for download.



Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...



Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 36 - Simplification... or cleanup... you decide



In this show, I discuss the beginning of my drive to simplification. I figure that I can help reduce my personal load on the world if I can start doing some simplifying. I'll be giving y'all some recordings from our vacation and PPME once I go through the hours of audio I have recorded... This show sees the beginning of Griffin's PodCast reviews, and the revitilization of the PodCaster Hockey League.



Key Links:




All in all, ~20 minutes I enjoyed bringing you.

No comments: