10.29.2006

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 37 - 3 Kids... and a mom... and a dad... in a minivan... CROSS COUNTRY?!

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.


This is available as an mp3 for download.


Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...


Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 37 - 3 Kids... and a mom... and a dad... in a minivan... CROSS COUNTRY?!


In this show, I talk about why we drove cross country. I talk about some cool stuff that we saw, and a share a cool thing from a hip hop artist that we met in LA. I also have an update on how the simplification is going, give you another PodCast review from Griffin and brutalize your ears with some of my new flute playing. We're almost ready to kick off the PodCaster Hockey League.


Key Links:


All in all, ~21 minutes I enjoyed bringing you.

No comments: