1.11.2007

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Why I Hate December... and what I think I can do about it

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.

This is available as an mp3 for download.

Giggity Means "Links are in the show notes"... secert PodCaster words... w00t...

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Why I Hate December... and what I think I can do about it

I'm still here people... I get worn out during December, but I feel revitalized after touching base with some other people in my PodCasting groups. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily. In this show, I free ramble a bit... there's more content than free-ramble, so I feel okay about it. There's a great song I dl'ed from the PodSafe Music Network, Building Our Own World, by Howard Jones. If you dig into the archives, you can find that show from Coverville I mention... the one with the interview. We've got a review from Griffin, and a PHL Update.

Key Links:

All in all, ~21 minutes I enjoyed bringing you.

No comments: