5.29.2007

Connecting with others in sales-A.Connector Cast #2

Hey everyone. Getting a little more in the rhythm and speaking of rhythm my buddy Moshang(Jean Marais) agreed for me to use his beautiful tune “gentle Beauty” from his Chill Dynasty disk as background music. Moshang and his music deserve your connecting.

Ok back on track. Today’s topic is connecting with people and somewhat emphasizing in sales context. Most of my life experience is in sales and marketing so that is a filter I know very well. Did I mention that life is sales,and sales is a conversation? :)

Big props to one of my mentors Zig Ziglar(please see link on right-hand sidebar).

Please listen and let me know hat you think. Please submit me you ideas on being a “connector.”In audio or text.

TwitThis

icon for podpress Standard Podcast: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download (15)

No comments: