5.16.2007

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 44 - Why I'm not cycling enough

Show Notes: Still laughable, but here nonetheless.

This is available as an mp3 for download.

Whole Lot of Nonsense - Show 44 - Why I'm not cycling enough

This show I talk about what a circus my life has become... with a soundtrack even. Ok, maybe not a soundtrack, but I give you the opportunity to have your brain filled with the music running through my head. A promo from Tee Morris' Billibub Baddings, a little break in there from Gene from Hometown Tales, and two songs from the PodSafe Music Network (The Circus by Dan Anibal and Midway by The Famous).

Thanks to Froosh for following up and finding us four clearing houses for Australian Volunteer Clearing Houses:

Key Links:

All in all, ~29 minutes I enjoyed bringing you.

No comments: