7.09.2007

Fill in the Colors

sherber711
A couple of episodes back we did the Tattoo themed show-with music inspired by the black lines. Today we fill in with th colors. I’m still digging Miami Ink for the stories of the people why they are getting tattoos and what they are getting. Give a shout out to my buddy Alvie.

Blue and Yellow 3:21 The Used
Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat 5:18 Say Anything
The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth 5:43 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
Red Blossom of Plum and Me 7:02 Lonely China Day
Red Eagle 4:05 Paul Duncan
Red Microphones 3:20 the Comas
Light Reds & Blues 2:32 Refrigerator
Red Cross Store 5:44 Mel Brown And The Homewreckers
the_moon_red_handed 2:54 the_good_life Red Tandy EP 2:20 The Mother Hips

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again-show these musicians some love-buy there stuff direct from them and tell them the Bluesman sent ya!

TwitThis

icon for podpress Standard Podcast: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

No comments: