Healthcare can be confusing, and difficult to research. This show, I discuss the Patient Navigator Program from Sen. Mendez of New Jersey designed to help people understand the Medicare Part D benefit. I also talk about the new Patient Assistance Now website offered by the Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation that includes patient assistance programs helping people get access to pharmaceuticals from Novartis. The site also offers a wide variety of clinical trial information from Novartis and other pharmaceutical companies.
Some key links
- Contact me using Jangl (search for firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support Lisa as she raises funds for the Scope it Out 5K Run
- The email to send your good (insert name of thing here)
- New Media Dads
- Doctors Without Borders
- Playing for Keeps by Mur Lafferty
- eReader - Now with a free reader app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Browse and buy Over the Air. Carry a library with you in the palm of your hand.
This is available as an mp3 for download.