The show will have a name change come episode 51. I'll be going back to the moniker Whole Lot of Nonsense. It'll be the same short form show we all have come to love. Don't be surprised when it happens.
I recently went to the New Media Expo, and the gang from Wizzard Media gave away Chico Bags. I picked up an extra green one so I could give it away to one of my listeners. This contest is open to domestic US and International entrants. There is no purchase necessary. Send your name and address to email@example.com in an email with "Chico Bag Contest" in the subject. I won't resell your names. I will be sending out holiday cards, though. So, I'll be using those addresses for that.
Some key links
- Contact me using Jangl (search for firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support Lisa as she raises funds for the Scope it Out 5K Run
- The email to send your good (insert name of thing here)
- New Media Dads
- For Mac Eyes Only
- Patient Assistance Now website
- Playing for Keeps by Mur Lafferty
- eReader - Now with a free reader app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Browse and buy Over the Air. Carry a library with you in the palm of your hand.
This show's music comes from the PodSafe Music Network. It's I Do What I Do from The Yolks.
This is available as an mp3 for download.